Following the success of the EyeForPharma workshop in Barcelona – Simon Mormen, Managing Director, Atomus, will be hosting the “How to Gain Visibility and Control of your Sales Force Coaching in 2013” workshop at the 11th Annual EyeForPharma event in Philadelphia.
The Barcelona workshop included attendees from; Bayer, TEVA, Servier, Mead Johnson, Merck, Roche, Merz, Leo Pharma, Biogen idec & Sanofi. The interactive workshop showcased the critical coaching components necessary and defined the essential metrics to manage, grow and to create world class coaching program for: Representatives, FLM’s, SLM’s and KAM’s.
Feedback indicated that many new coaching programs are being planned but few have actually reached maturity. Those that were more advanced reported good levels of learning improvement alongside commercial justification and success when integrated with a coaching tool. a:coach provides the framework and tools to implement or improve existing sales coaching programs.
How to Gain Visibility and Control of your Sales Force Coaching in 2013
Part One - Learn the 8 most powerful coaching components and why they are needed
Part Two - Chance for you to discuss with your peers issues and challenges with your current Field Coaching and then put questions to the presenter
- Demonstration of how the a:coach iPad coaching tool brings together all of your disparate coaching components into a central location to maximize visibility, consistency and KPI reporting.
- Understand how global Pharmas are using iPad technology to enhance their coaching effectiveness.
- Learn 10 essential steps to improve your field force coaching.
- Know the Top 6 coaching KPI's you should be tracking today.
- Find out how your training budget can yield greater visible & measurable results.
- See how a coaching tool can identify where you should focus your training and take your coaching to the next level.
Simon Mormen, Managing Director, Atomus
If you would like tickets or to book your place at the workshop, please feel free to contact us, alternatively further information can be found at: www.eyeforpharma.com/philadelphia